Monday, April 12, 2010

Pleasant Surprise from my favourite friends!

Photobucket

Saturday- okay, so lunched in the afternoon with my sec sch friends and then to meet huihui! I had my fair share of surprise too! I'm April baby as well! haha So 2-3weeks ago, she bluffed me that she has Thaiexpress vouchers that she wants to share it with me. So both of us agreed to meet on 10April for dinner, yah! I was super punctual and early for that sat, that i kaykiang-wanted to walk to marina to look for huihui first. Who knows, on the way, met both huihui&friend. So both of us walked to our thaix! I didnt suspect anything at all, because huihui is so good at leading me and at the same time texting the other 2 already camp-ed at thaix! (esp Eleanor, I heard she was there early! oh-well, TYG was late, i think so!) So cute lol! I was blind that day! I didnt notice that 2 even when i walked. Super shocked! Because the previous night, i still msn TYG that i'm meeting huihui, asking him if he will be free. And that heartless guy said "I soccer the whole day, where got time for us?" Huihui expected that he will say this, and i really believe it! Okay, I must emphasize that I was really happy to see Huihui, Eleanor and yonggeng at ThaiX! Thanks for the entire surprise, because i know is not easy to plan and when it comes to execution part, is even worse! Thankyou, my primary school friends. Love them so much! I know, cliche right? That's the fact! LOLLL.... Thanks for the sticky and the necklace! We went down tiong to have our coffeebean! Nice day:D

Love Huihui's non-stop laughter! Appreciate that TYG not that heartless afterall! Hearts Eleanor who went down to buy the presents and camp-ed there so earlu! So sweet !!

Daily post at the bottom :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright! I'm taking off on wednesday! Ask me out on wednesday noon! I think i will end up rotting at home eh! I'm super happy that boss approved of it! Btw, I wanted to tell him that i want to quit, but he's so nice that i dont know how to even start abt my work!! This is driving me nuts!! Hokay, Need to sleep early! Byebye.

I Want handmade card please! I told Nicholas yeee, i really want something handmade one! Urghhhz. Okay, i'm going to do a card now! Not for myself, but for someone special, my close friend!

Byebye!

No comments: