Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 19th Birthday, Weeling!

I had a good birthday this year! Thankyou, my dear friends. Love all the celebrations/surprises that you guys planned for me. So last week, I was busy with a few seminars and then my birthday celebrations. Celebrated with Sec sch clique on 13th, then Peejay clique on 14th (actual day), Dinner with family on 15th, and then dinner with Jiamin, Peixian, Stacey on 16th, Friday! Night cycling on Friday night! Dinner with Steven on Sat night, but where's our cake??? Sunday meetup with class clique! Thanks everyone for the presents and this year, I came to realise that I've many friends by my side and they are those who care for me! Love you all, Weeling's friends!

I'm 19! I'm 19! You see, I feel so old! But I'm young at heart! Because i would still be one of those who cuddle hellokitty, or snatch my sis kitty to sleep! okay, I guess alot of my friends been asking me when I'll be working till. Apparently, my dearest N-income continues to be my source of income for now! As of what i know, my contract ends 30th April! So it will very much depend on whether Boss J needs me anot!

Alright, I guess this week I'll be meeting a few of my friends for dinner. And then over the weekends will be Suane's 21st brithday! I think it is going to be fun :D Seeme guys!

I feel so loved<3 and i love all.

No comments: