Monday, April 05, 2010

Hi Ugly
Photobucket

Monday forever blue... Nth much, just that I went down to MINDS for a seminar, just that i sat at the registration table and work. Okay, time flies when my boss or mentor bring me out to work! So most likely I'll be working till 16April, i guess so! Haha. But I dread going to work! I cant wait for weekend to come. Serious! I need to meet my friends. For my weekend, it was more of like travelling back Malaysia and then Sing sweep tombs! Good food i had back there! I love my country!! Ya.. and i spent my weekends sleeping my ass off at home! I mean Sunday! Because, I'm a loner, no friends! So unfriendly one right?

Today, I was somewhere near Queenstown sec, C'mon- I really miss the old times with my sec sch friends. I couldnt stop thinking while i was waiting for bus at the busstop. The one that's nearer to Redhill MRT. Pls, let me seee my queenstown friends soon. I miss them, all!!!!

Bye, gtg!

No comments: