Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello!

Photobucket
I took this pic, colourful right? Omg, sweeet!

I'm lazy to blog!! Ok, but i stilll want to continue this blog of mine.
Over the weekend, went to suane's 21st birthday celebration at Carribean! Then met Jay on Sunday! With Serene and zijian too. Then Monday, I met Benjamin for dinner. Yes, my Eurasian friend! Do you know how a chicken and a duck communicate? (I'm not saying that we're both animals) Omg, both Ben & me had a hard time communicating at first because of my singlish! But then, it was pretty alright after some time. Sucker, is so embarrasing! I hate myself with all the "luhhh, horrrr, yaaaaa" Extremely irritating! I need to speak good English!

I need a new phone! iphone or blackberry?
Yesterday, my friend msged me to change my phone to "blurberry", at the moment when i saw BLUR-BERRY, I started laughing for 5mins. So i went on typing is not "Blurberry", is "Blue-berry" my dear! (It was not on purpose to text blueberry) Thank god i didnt send the msg the out, or else it would be mad embarrasing! So i told my sis about me typing blueberry, and we started giggling about this incident. I texted my friend back "IS BLACKBERRY, my dear friend, not blur-not blue, but Black colour blackberry!" (It was so crappy)

Krazy sms-fetish!
I'm so into msging and i dont know what's wrong with me that I feel uncomfortable if i stop msging for 5mins. Crazy right? Press somemore, i need to pay somemore! Alright, i need to upgrade to a unlimited-masss-krazy-msgs plan!! But i feel that by then when i upgrade to unlimited sms, no-one will want to msg me! Is always like this, when your msg is limited you tend to msg alot but when there's unlimited msgs for you to send to anyone, you dont know who to send it to. Am i right to say that? Ok, maybe I'm the weird one who will encounter this kind of weird problem.

Let's talk about dreams
I'm glad that I dont have nightmares lately but I hope my dream will come true. For the past 2 weeks, I have had dreams that I like. Not going to reveal much about what i dreamt of, but is almost-like those fairytales. Infact is so much more better than fairytales! Is not that i dreamt I'm the queen/princess in the royal family! But something good...... However, this is far from reality ):

Suddenly realise that i typed alot in this post.......

I want to go for tea next week! The best person that I could think of is Ann Lee because she's flying back Singapore soon and that it has been long since i last went out with her for chitty chitty bang bang. So I hope i get to meet her. The others started school, guys mostly in army, most of the girls working! So if i never work next week, I'll be bored!

Love my randomness? Haha.
Enough of my typings for this post. Bye! Will be back bloggoing soon.

No comments: