Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm the Queen!

Photobucket

I feel so pampered! Thanks everyone! It seems like I'm the Queen! I received alot of treats this week. Thankyou! I feel very loved :D Lunch treats from boss, YX and dinner from Mr A-for-Ashton! For many reasons, I'm a happy kid this week. Weekend is coming soon, can't wait, cant wait, I really-cant-wait for this! Btw, I've shifted my butt back to the initial working station, and then most probably Next thur/fri I will shift back again! Nobody wants me! Not going to talk alot about work! Boring. Though there's quite alot which i want to type out, but I dont think is ideal that i pen it down here.

Think my blog is very dead now because i talk about work and then will start to rant about how boring it is like.. But you see, I've got no bf- so i cant possibly be typing out all those places we have been to, what surprises I will-receive-from-my-bf that kind of thing, unless i imagine! Which is very stupid if i daydream! Next, ME-NO-LIFE, in a sense that I'm stucked in Singapore. Again, you see the few places that so-called teenager will hit, will be town, town and TOWN! Like Orchard is not that big luhhhh, why call town?! Serious! I hope i can return back to Malaysia and that Mum actually allow me to travel. (Though I just turned 19 but i'm afraid to travel alone!) So contradicting!

Need my sleep now! Goodnight!!! Will blog soon, i guess???

No comments: