Wednesday, March 03, 2010

PRUDENTIAL vs NTUC INCOME (Hilarious)I shopped at Bugis, and this guy (in a way) stalked me. Initially, I gave that “No” hand sign to him because I knew he wanted me to do survey. But this guy said something like “Miss, help me! So that I can knock off early” After hearing this, I decided to help him by filling up the survey form. So he started talking to me about Savings! I just find it weird why he kept emphasizing on drafting a saving scheme or whatsoever, so I asked him “Can you go straight to the point?” He wanted me to sign up a saving scheme from him. Apparently there was no brochure; neither is there any board/stand indicating which company. Of course, I don’t trust what he said since it is from a nameless company. That was what I observed and thought of while he was talking to me. I was more interested to find out which company he was from, so I went straight to the point asking him of the company and he said “Prudential”, and he was asking me why? My first reaction: literally laughed out loud! (Because my point was that I’m working in income) So that guy knew about it, and I told him I fully understand all the internal procedures. And of cause, yesterday Prudential buy over AIA, that guy started to boast about his company. So I replied “Yes, I know prudential is very focus on individual policy. But if I’m not wrong there’s not much focus on group policy. Yes I know Prudential is reliable yada yada…Yes I know your company is efficient” (I crap non-stop lorrrrr). But after all, I did side my company lol. He’s supposed to be selling his product (scheme) to me, but we ended up chatting for 20mins. Before I went off, he said “Omg, I met my enemy!” Freak, I laughed non-stop! Ok, I must say that he’s friendly.


Yesterday- Met Weijie at Cityhall. I love meet up with him because we can talk about almost everything and anything. Starbucks first before we trained down Far East Plaza to look for Stacey. We met Jiamin at DFS before we traveled down for our late dinner at Spize. Meeting them for Movie today!


Note to myself- stop thinking! I’m stuck somewhere and I don’t want Friday to come. I don’t want to be crying over the phone, and the other party could hardly understand what I’m driving at, you understand what I mean? I don’t know how to tell my mum of the results over the phone. Die, can someone teach me please! Though my mum didn’t say much, but I know she’s worried about it. Haiz haiz haiz. I tried all sorts of method to calm myself down, but….


"The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions." (by dearest Confucius)

bye. love all!

No comments: