Sunday, March 28, 2010

I met Weijie on Friday! But we talked for 10mins only....
Misunderstanding- so he walked over to meet me because i thought he will be working till late, then we walked back to the place where he came from, and then split ways after that! I think i'm blur. Sorry! My bad ):
Photobucket

Saturday- met Rashid in the afternoon and other friends at vivo! Sayed Rashid- come to think of it, i talked too much ystd! We love to crap!!! Enjoyed the crappy meetup! Have fun in army :D
Photobucket

Hi sunday!
I'm going to meet Zhixuan, Suwei, Jay, weicong & ximing in hours time. Hehehh, i miss all of them. Okay, i hate it when my weekend ends just like that! I need my sleep now. byebye. I managed to date my beetch out next week!! So going to see him soooon. I know he miss me (I think so! hahaha) Tired. I'm going to sleep now. Byebye.

No comments: