Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi
Photobucket

Missing in action for quite some time. Been feeling shitty for this period of time. Yes, i was sad. But i guess I'm feeling better now. (y'know is that kind of cried like nobody's business kind, like you're the only one being left behind) okay enough! Anyway, I'm still working now. Not quitting anytime soon, probably be working till my contract ends.

Went back M'sia to sweep tombs last weekend (maternal side). Paternal side will be next next week. I guess there will be more upcoming family gatherings. Like mama's birthday soon, vacation plan and more...

Thanks to all those who were there for me when i needed them most. You should know who you guys are, especially those who talked to me over the phone, sms, meetup or whatever... Love all.

When i'm bored, i will play with my sis's kitty, Doll her up with hairpin, ribbon, rip her off but i dont rape her please. Omg! Alright i'm going to sleep now. bye

No comments: