Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I need to invest in one umbrella. One which i like! Actually there's one umbrella which i llove it alot but i guess I wont be able to find it now. Is a leopard prints umbrella. with the hook kind of handle. I saw it last year at Holland V Sasa. Why so rand0m that i mention about yusan*? The weather is freaky nowadays but so far i'm categorize under those lucky-Super heng* one! During Lunch time, the sun is always high up in the sky when I walked out of the building. But when i reached somewhere- let's say Raffles City, sitted down for lunch, it will start to rain. And by the time I finished my lunch, the rain stops! (Just nice, for me to walk back to office, how nice right?) When i'm back in office, outside will be pouring like mad! I dont have the habit of carrying umbrella out, but now i have to or else I'll be drenched. Just that day, i'm like heroine! It was raining so heavily before i stepped out of house in the morning, so I brought an umbrella out while on my way to work. This man, approached me to shelter him down the stairs, So i did. The most ridiculous thing is that, I'm approx 1.55m and he's ard 1.85m. I had to raise my arm all the way up to shelter him. I looked so stupid because i was so short. Ended up, I passed the umbrella to that guy. Like some fairytale story right? Tsk. hahaa.


Alright i need to sleep now. Early tonight! And I wont be alone for lunch tmr! I'm happy :D

No comments: