Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day of March!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My peejay friends :D

I've got this feeling that i will be kicked out of the company anytime soon. Is not that I did something wrong or what, but just that I know i will say byebye to the company soon. Let's be sentimental here- 1) I would be sad that i've got no income if i kena kick out by income! 2) I will miss PD people, those that smiled or I find them friendly one. (Like of cos, those whom i find evil, sorry not in my list of I-will-miss-you kind) But i should say that I would definitely miss alot of people there since they are so nice and friendly towards me! 3)I would miss the vending machine, because everyday i go to work, i press for drinks, as though it is free. But yes, is really freee one! I always press this milo (I sound so Auntie-ish) So I have to go for job hunting and I know is not easy, cfirm tough! I want office job, 5days work week! You see, is totally not easy to source for a company who wants me okay! I dont want to be jobless and rott at home. Please, let me get a job soon! I just dont know why i've got this strong feeling, I will end up in retail-job ):

Tomorow 1April! So happy that I can spam my phone all over again!! Sms me sms me! Nicholas was being nice to me, he suggested me to miss call the others to save my money. This is so aunty. I didnt resort to this. Haha.

I'm back: blogging!

Happy April Fool Day! Is dearest Beetch Ernest Tan Xuan Hao's Birthday too

No comments: