Tuesday, July 10, 2007


ROSES are RED. isnt it?


a pilllar?



i'm shortttttttttt):
BIG thankyous~ to the dearest dude!! you know who you are.
a great person whom i know. hahha. a million thanks~
thankyou so much!!!

LOUSY DAYYYY. yucks
moodswing-_- fck can. was angry the whole night & then morning sch simply suck. dont wish to elaborate. then after recess geo lesson. goodness. she said " your class's map reading suck!! i'm dying for your teacher to be back" please lolx. imagine everybody look halfdead & sleepy. i have that strong feeling that i would flunk geography terribly which i dont want at all.. olivia&me was laughing away like giggs when jacksen ask her shutup! lolx..then after schh 1period CME.. ROFL laughing, mrLeehsiengwei freaking cute. his small lil action make me wanna hugg my mama can!! but afteral he's a kind person so we shouldnt bully him. then my phone is so fck again. i couldnt receive msg): & really cant. whoever wants to contact me call me instead. alright. that's why i said a lousy day. PMS luhh. haiyer. prollly shit. anyhows~ then went with feli to tiong first for lunch. so like the lonely soul walked to the busstop. and met peixian, kahkhei,erin,yanci,kimberly,kelly etc... like kahkhei went supper high lol. she's LOUD. boohoos~ at tiong met that that siaolang* eeeewww. so kanchiong called erin & told her. they alrdy saw him le. a pity chanpeixian didnt go or else she will ROARRR at him. he's disgusting. then there's one bitch diao me, OMFG luhh. gorge out her eyes. scolded her %7$@#^&. i'm in such a lousy mood that even whoever i see i scold. like wth went wrong with me. PMS!! crazyyy! feli understand me best lolx. hahaha. superbbb!!!!!!

thanks dearestolivia for always telling me to take care of myself.
iHEARTher like mad. hoho.
tomor is the superteen workshop. kinda excited but on the other hand like 3 long days. haiz.
bye my darlings~

No comments: