Saturday, July 07, 2007


felidarling&WEE


WEE,xiwen,olivia


wee,xiwen
hello(:
chem in the morning. i'm the first kuku to reach sch. 9am. accompanied sis cabb sch cos of the heavy rain.suck big time. then went for tuition. suck as well you know. that RI idiot spoil my day. like wtf. seriously hate him to the core. anyway great henry lee scolded me&jiahui just cos we had chem in the morning. haiyoo nagg &naggg.. kick that ass de shoes somewhere else & ended up i'm the only one who got accuse. roll eyes* then finished lesson went out with yishao. went to alot of places. walk like mad. the scorching sun make me wana die. & i'm dying.& dont know which ass pinch me the whole day..is painful you see.haiyer. then being the kindsoul, walked all the way to cityhall. aint i super great? hohoho. anyway i stoned at the busstop, dono where to go lolx.. plus mind freaking bad, as if i lost my mind. maybe cos of the bloodyhell weather that's killing me. then meetup with nicholas,howeyong,lizhong for dinner.wanted to call xiwen, then they told me she was at home sleeping. so went marina steamboat, at first i was screaming & shouting along the road that i'm so freakin HUNGRY. VERY VERY.........talked so much abt our sch & those nonsense. but still mind still very rahhhrahhh. then like finally a 20~30mins walk. we reached. & it seems like they bluff me saying a 15min walk.then they serve me all the food lol, so nice~ cos i was very hungry. lolx. the fun we had was helly. they ate like dono what. and had the lala competition. i ate the most. delicious lolx. then bus out to the place, and they lousy ehh got me into a busstop that dont have my bus. dotss. lizhong went off first. me,nicholas,howeyong cabb home. then here i am blogging. hahah. a fun day out.


rewinding.....


friday~
botakjones with the girls, felidarling,ann,xiwen,olivia... and is yucks. so many ppl say nice but i dont see that is nice. then went safra to bowl. reached there no lane, cos a competition was going on. then xiwen&olivia went to buy yakun for us. then we 3 at there playing poker cards. was funny, cos at first was afraid of being caught. but heck lol.then like finally got the lane & here we goooooooo..... ann&wee VS feli&xiwen... xiwen damn freaking cute with her teachings. lolx. & ann&wee won lolx.. hohhoho. but is was helly funn.. laugh like mad.nice nice nice. so long since we go bowling. hahaha.

practical & practical till all of us going siao. but just a lesson without it make me miss it... lolx. esp chem... wahhhhaha. i hate bio practical. dono whyy. physics still not bad... hohoho..

that day olivia was funny, we gossip abt dono who.. then she was saying the CLB teacher, say so loud and she was just behind us.. and we laugh like shenjingbing lol. that tweetybird. okay luhh i'm bad. hoho.no offence

thankyou weijie, you're great. for telling me to choose my own hellokitty sweet. hahaha. we'll catch up soon & you will buy it for me.lalallaa

i miss the race of rabbit&tortoise. dont know whyy. haiz.
dying soon.........
LOVE<3>


No comments: