Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ernest Wong




all of us graduated from SUPERTEENS workshop. is "superb". i found myself learning so much from this guy Ernest Wong. Is so unforgetable that it is beyond description.

Dear lady in the mirror(me)
Guiltyness is all in me for all the torture i brought to you. I'm sorry. i will move on. i'm most sorry for all the sins i have done. SORRY i hurt you.Now i know you're the most impt person in my life. i would never neglect u again.

& i realised that somehow i dont rmbr huggin my mother since young, & the closing ceremony i actually went forward & hugg her. everyone else did that too. the scene when everyone cried & hugg their mummys' & said how much we love them.I LOVE MY MOTHER! is touching. is all thanks to ernest wong for making us realise how much we neglected our parents. & then all of us thanks our teachers. i cried like shit when mdmyani hugged me. because.... i just feel so touch. really. mdnyani's hugg is the greatest encouragement for me. & what she said i will bear in mind. & mdm nurlaila's hugg is so tight. OMG, can feel the warmth. I LOVE ALL OF THEM. thankyou.

& here i come..................... my A s'

mother bought me the CD & the book. at first was excited but the cd more like after listening to it cfirm fall aslp lol. but i will listen it. hohoho.

thankyou mildred&olivia for sending me such a lovely msg. I LOVE YOU two. hahaha. & I love all my friends. yupppp. thankyou JOHANS WONG & FELICIA ERH who were with me throughout the whole workshop. thankyou so much for talking to me when i'm bored & cheering me up like when so many things happened. i would never forget how u 2two clean the wet floor for me & keep saying "WEELING, dont like that okayy!!" .THANKS MILLION & i've johans wong secrets. yeahhh.

today (sat)
very disappointed. got ps-ed the whole day.
angry but awhile chillx liao.. wahahhaaha..
yupp.. forgive&forget. yeahhh
& then fck luhh. why become sunday?
i dont want sunday lesson. haiyerrrrrr....
it would be lonelyy...

people, WEELING LOVES YOU<3











byeeeeeeeeee.
LOVE WEE

No comments: