Monday, July 23, 2007

fck sia. i cant upload photos.
& i'm rushing for time.
i will upload the 100 over fotos soon okay.
the next post.

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEY & DARLING. both 24!! bigdayy.
lolx hahaha. okay luhhh. kinda flirt to say that.but who cares? hahaa

Wangzhi- happy 20th birthday. yeahhh. thanks for always being such a goody friend to me!! & you're really like my big brother de feel. THANKYOU!! he sees this sure punch me.

Yishao- happy birthday boyy!! grow up..... yeahhh.. sugarish sixteen. you're quite good to me!! so enjoy your bigg dayy okay.. you super duper gaoshou. so dont make fun of me anymore. shhhhhhh. hahhaa. dont bully me(:

ILOVEYOU alll....... LOVESLOVESLOVES

sorry devil, i dint talk to you online. i was busyy. talk to me soon. take care. whatever you wanto say just blogg okay.i'm sorry dude.anyway take lotsa care.

gtg byeeeeeeee..

WEElovesyou.

No comments: