Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thankyou 妈咪!

So blessed this year, so far. Counting my blessings, so much love from people whom I hold dearly to. Something i call mine! I'm so excited about it, gonna start playing with my pro soon!

So the sister been planning for my gift the past 1 month. Apparently my mum told her to just purchase a laptop and pass it to me on my actual birthday day but the sis told me instead because she says is too much of a risk if they ends up buying the one I don't like. So yesterday we met for bakuteh dinner, I arranged an impromptu dinner with my mother and sis after sending Ben off at the airport. I was craving for Bakuteh, the one at Bugis Kopitiam. So we met and had dinner there +father. Then my sis ask me what laptop I want because they are going to buy for me after. Totally didn't expect that! So went to epicentre to take a look, the sis had in mind to get me mac book air all these while because she says it suits me a lot. But my preference was MacBook pro because the specs is better for the same amount of money. My mum agreed and recommended that I buy pro. So I chose and they bought it for me. Shocked of my life actually... Still can't believe it, yay! Both of them said "your advance birthday present- for the past 21years+this year" awwwhh, so sweet! Lol... Great <3 Thankyou the sister and the mother!!

I can't ask for more and am truly contented with what I have. So now I need to study even harder for this last lap for the people who love me!

On a side note, is sad that people don't rmbr my birthday and repeatedly ask me when's my birthday, initially I didn't reply but ask again so I replied "oh December" and continue to ask me "so your mum bought you a belated present?" and I replied "no, advance present, 7months in advance-.-" Since when I'm born in December? I'm gonna take my birthday date off fb. Is ok that nobody wish me.. So sad man....



No comments: