Monday, March 18, 2013

Sleep solves everything

Someone ask me today, think about why the need to study so hard for this Bsc? I paused and thought about it, actually deep inside me I know the reason why. Thank you for this reminder friend A!

Motivated to study hard for this last lap. I haven't been feeling good the last week. Felt really empty, I don't know how to put this across but it wasn't a very good one.

So I'm gonna work on this- off my phone when I study, goodbye instagram (if possible because I'm so into instagram), bye to twitter, bye to facebook! Fingers crossed, I should really try this out. So many distractions just from my phone. I know is hard to kick these bad habits off immediately, i'll try! But I'll be back here.

Begin with an end in mind. Please let this work...

Sleep solves everything. Is going to be a good Monday when I wake up later on! Let's do this.....

No comments: