Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dizzy

Very giddy, dizzy, unwell the whole day. My migraine came all of a sudden, I think partly because of the sun! Was feeling so terrible, that I thought I would faint. Approximately 200metres walk, I had to stop 2-3 times, because I really felt that i'm gonna fall. So helpless, didn't call anybody to rescue me because even when I look at my phone, I was so giddy and just want to throw up. So I managed to get to nearest toast box to have my late lunch, so that I can take panadols after. Was wondering if it is because i didn't eat, and that's why I was so giddy. But I don't think so -.-

Earlier on in the day when I went for my run- I was already unwellX I don't know what got into me today, just 1 round around fort canning, I was feeling very drained and tired. Today, my body feels weird... Maybe because lack of blood?! Idk.. Just hope that I will be fine tomorrow. Because now even when I walk, dizzy~ I walk extremely slow on my way back home, don't want to fall.

Maybe I should sleep early tonight~

No comments: