Thursday, March 28, 2013

His shopping spree :)

A long day in school for lecture and after class, headed down to town in the evening to meet Benjum for some shopping spree. I didn't do any, merely accompanying him to get his stuffs. He bought a lot of stuffs :) He didn't want to get the same pair of shoes as me which I have been eyeing for (y'know like couple shoes which I thought was cool, but he told me that's for timber jobs-.- and since he will be doing some trekking so that's not suitable) oh well~ He got himself a pair of good trekking shoes from Timberland for his Thailand trip..

Then we settle for our late diner at 10pm. Beanstro for dinner, my first time trying it and I would say is not too bad, but a little pricey for what we had.

Sleeping soon... 1am ~.~ morning class in hours time, Sian!









No comments: