Friday, November 12, 2010

My friends

I treasure my friends. Of course, I want to keep friends whom i think worth keeping. There are friends who are listed as hi-bye friends, Best friends, close friends, old friends etc. Recently, I bumped into my old friend. This person reminded me that actually we have known each other for 7years and I was like (are you sure?) After so many years that we became on-good-term friends. I know that I may sound silly and childish but is true that each and everyone choose your friends that you feel comfortable with. I dont think anyone will choose to be with friends that they dislike. Right? I like the feeling that you found your long lost friends, you guys can click off so well despite countless years of not meeting up. Oh wait, this friend whom i met recently not my long lost friend, just that we didnt meetup for more than 3years till yesterday lunch. My friend claimed that I looked different as compared to the past. While I feel that this person became more vocal and totally different now. I like to meet friends whom I never for the longest time because before you meet them, you'll actually feel a little nervous, wondering if they are still the same friends that you once know. Normally it will turn out that you feel so happy after talking to them for hours, and you just wish that you guys can talk forever about how you get to know each other and the small little things that became part of your memories. Oh, I missed out one type of friends; cyberfriends- Infact I dont understand why people on facebook can act really friendly but in reality they have not see each other before. How well can you know someone just by viewing his/her profile? (No offence to anyone out there, this is just partly my opinion and how I felt) I'm ok with cyberfriends who are nice but cannot stand those who are rude to you in the conversation when they are the ones who added you in the first place.

Goodnight. Is almost 2am in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Bye, I need to sleeeep :D

No comments: