Monday, November 29, 2010

I didnt know..

I found out that actually there's people who reads my blog/twitter/facebook. I didnt check via any websites but when people accidentally leak out saying that they read my stuffs, I was actually quite surprised. I feel that twitter has no privacy, gradually losing that privacy that I used to have. (I'm not implying that I'm famous, I'm not) I tweet my thoughts and felt that twitter is the right place for me. But I got quite irritated when people assume and think that I'm actually referring to them when I'm not. Or the other way round, if you're guilty and thinks thatyou're the one I'm tweeting about, jolly well keep quiet and pretend you didnt see it. I think that's the only way for us to continue to be friends. All of us have different personality, I understand that it takes time to know somebody well. I want to be nice, but this time I cannot stand it, you know? As far as possible, I want peace and not fight with others over silly things. Really. I know is my bad that I wrote something like that when people actually meant well. But have it cross your mind that I do not need that? Try thinking from my perspective. So right now, I'm actually the criminal being blacklisted. Is ok.

No comments: