Sunday, November 21, 2010

Awesome bunch

I love hanging out with them. (Absentees: Kegan, Jay, Serene)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been long since I last met secondary school friends. Hehe. Very much want to meet them soon(usual clique). A few friends whom I want to meet(those I have not see them for more than 3-4months, I want to see you all) BUT I'VE NO TIME I'm not superwoman so I have to constantly remind myself self-discipline please. No distraction. But sad to say that very often I got so distracted. My work starting next saturday, I hope it will finish soon. I'm crazy that I accepted the job offer but I have to pay for phone bills and I want to get stuffs that I like by my own means. Money dont fall from the sky. I hope I can survive through that 11days, by then it will be time for christmas, I'll not be in sing this christmas :D I miss last year's white christmas. Snow. OH MYYYY.... Haiz....

k bye.

No comments: