Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hamburger (I know is Hand)

Meet up with Karyin and Alvin last Friday. It has been so long since we last met altogether. I get to see Alvin more often because his/my sch are side by side. Oh, he's more active on twitter :D That's a good thing.

(daily ranting at the bottom)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today (Tuesday)
Accounting lecture in the morning. Not so bad, except that I need to do a nose job soon because I'm sneezing and rubbing my nose, my nose is dropping soon. Had lunch after lecture with Zhixuan and Huimin over at Jurong point. Huimin's the driver for today! Is sooo funny when the lecture clique hopped on the car and started making hell loads of noise because she's a extremely petite driver, driving family car. Tomorrow is Wednesday, public holiday. It doesnt affect me much because Wednesday is my off day even when there's no public holiday. I guess tomorrow I'll be staying at home to rott. I want to watch Harry Potter!!!!

Alvin Goh snapped this and I got a shock of my life, look carefully. Is so creepy. He was the one who pointed to me.... My eyes playing tricks on me?
Photobucket

No comments: