Thursday, November 22, 2007

hey!!
i swear man, i hate working. it sucks so much till my jaw drop. ystd i just had like only 4hrs of work & i really want to surrender. 4hrs looking at the PDA isnt easy.I HATE WORKING. cant stand. prefer sleeping at home. && the clerk in the office is like damn slack & lazy okay. she doze off dono how many times.I think she's paid to sleep. fcker sia.I want to go back to study mode.

okay, i'm hunting for prom dresses. but i'm so gonna buy a budget one. it seems like everyone is not buying. cos you see really not worth it buying a damn ex dress which you actually wear for like once or twice.i would rather spot other things that i want.&& PROM is really damn @#$%^. fck.

Minyang replied me. He's chaota now.haha
tomor meeting huihui,skiplim they all. yeahh. excited!!!!
suppose to meet yap today but he cant make it in the evening.& he actually want to bring me to gym okay.just because of work again.bloodyhell.I miss gym
I think i'm going work soon le. byebye..
OMG i miss my friends.....

No comments: