Monday, November 19, 2007

Byebye my friend, take care. have a safe journey. & come back soon, i
miss you:D

I cant login friendster. now i'm also not using msn. suck so much.
anyway vivo-ed with sis just now to look for shoes.yahh i think mother is sponsoring. i saw johans,howeyong,lizhong.haha

Btw met a disgusting person on the mrt.He's taking picture & he acted as though he's reading.(is that kind of pervert) is so obvious he's faking it. yucks. So me&sis just said damn loud saying him & he reacted by suddenly taking away his phone. guilty conscious you see. Then he has that kind of rather gentleman kinda looks. but who knows, you cant judge a book by its cover.

Friday nicholas bro(gym) phoned me. I miss him hell loads. glad to hear from him.I know he's doing fine yahhh. hope to meet him soon.

Cant wait to fly off now. I'm mad. Life is boring shit.
have been peeping at my phone, dont know why.
i realised i have missed so many years of love. byebye

this skin gimme loads of problem. sorry my skin abit siao now.

No comments: