Friday, November 16, 2007

GRADUATION DAY PICS AT THE BOTTOM


hellowello lovely!!
morning collected my stuff & met skiplim first since the place where i collect my stuff so near his house. then down to marina. finallyfinally meetup with WUMINYANG. like how many donkey years since we last met. he's still a tall giraffe.Both of them damn tall, just that i'm still a shortie you see. Infact all the 3 of us didnt change much, i guess. Sakae first.Thankyou Minyang, like he treated. Then they pool while i waited. hahah i'm still @#$%^ who dont know how to pool. then off to eat Anderson ice-cream. skiplim treated us. The ice-cream is nice~ I dont know why i have been laughing very very loudly today. like some crazyy freak.Then last minute wanted to watch movie. so bought tickets. && Minyang treated Popcorns&drinks. The show was super nice.yayy.. were laughing our asses off. Then ended like 6plus. Minyang left ard 7, cabb down to nightsafari. so left me&skiplim. walked round&round esplanade & walked all the way to shenton way for the fun of it.Talk alot of craps. then we cabb home ard 8. cabb he treated me. woos~ THANKYOU my TWO darlings today~ like they are my bodyguards today && both of them treated me so much. A MILLION THANKS(: skiplim dont want to take photo. so ended up a pathethic miserable sideview of his which i took.

so me&skip said we'll wait for Minyang to be back & learn golf from him. Haha, maybe i'll be the one picking up balls. dots. i want to go australia with WMY. but too bad i cant.nahh!!
someone said "last time there's someone..............just that you... " I'm a clever slut. i was thinking & thinking, & i was being laughed. that is fate. Fate will decide everything. Maybe is true. Okay i dont know what nonsense i'm talking about.

The place where they pool, that person ask for my IC before allowing me in. & i said "I'm 16, uncle." so i said is it that because i look young? & you know what bloody ans he gave. "OH BECAUSE YOU"RE SHORT" wtf right? & that two bodyguards were laughing crazily at me. awwwwhh. I HATE YOU OLD MAN. lol.

NOW i miss them le. cant wait to meetup with them soon. like is not even 24hrs yet. but still.. awhhh.. I LOVE THEM(: hahahha. A FUN DAY OUT!! LOVES~

sorry xiwen~ maybe cant send u off to airport tomor. i'm sick. sneezing&coughing badly. but i'll try to go tomor. i feel so suck for this.



I like minyang's braces









split fringe sucks okay



skiplim's sideview~ tadaaa. miserable one photo.

No comments: