Wednesday, September 19, 2007

YOyoyooo..hahhaaha

the besties ever.
double twist prelims officially ended. but we cant be too happy yet, you see. today is a boring day. so down,down & is D-O-W-N. I'm feeling down after sch date with felicia at plazasing. the entire shopping centre like the 2 of us. & a guy said " wahh skip sch, come shopping" damn dotss... & we waited for pizzahut like mad. ended up ate other food cos is not opened yet arghh. sickening. i feel like eating pizzahut.ended at parkmall. damn dotss ehh, like parkmall?...now i realised i'm not that ggundo when it comes to plazasing. haha. manage to trick feli with a few new routes. & she got deceive by me.I"M SO CLEVER. & just now i met a crazy woman who stared&kept looking at me like she knows me. she followed me luhh. yucks.my life getting more&more sucky.i'm losing more&more of my friends. yucks.

tadaa~

i need a smile-_-

OMG- people i'm going to intro a round bitch okay.
like so what if she has a bigg boobs. i want to gorge out her eyes & feed sharks. make sure her boobs drop. make sure her butt spilt. oh-my-darling, you're so round & cute till we drool. like she roll her friggin big eyes- OH, she's so L-o-v-e-ly, you see. Mother luhh..such a pain in my ass. my mum thought me to roll my eyes as well. not as if i dont know how to. beware that you will fall into the shithole, & the shit just covers the whole eyeball. & you go blind. This will serve you a lesson for how you "gin" me, I will laugh okay~
i know weeling is the most mean girl on earth,
but still. hey, i'm not jealous of her monstrous figure okay.hahah
Johanswong kept saying she loves someone. suck-can.

byebye sweethearts<3

No comments: