Tuesday, September 04, 2007


did i say before i love this candles thing
done by you all during my b'day?
is ultra sweet. i still love it till now(:

hello(:
two consecutive days of intensive chinese can really make us go hay-wire. sad to say that my chinese prelims(thumbs down). not even a B. so you think i should go & bang wall?? thanks dennis for encouraging me when i'm like super duper down. i felt that he's so much discipline than so many of us. regarding SS, can you see the bullet penetrating right through me? i'm dead luhhh..... like shit. but mskhoo didnt scold me, at least she tries to find out where i went wrong, but i'm feeling damn guilty. alright i will buckup my SS. i will memorise&memorise&memorise......let's go weeling(:

i met MRDEVIL.so the scenario was a blind girl walking with ana & he waved to me with his bigg hand. & it just goes " heyhey... OMG, i'm so blind" hahha.but i was freaking happy to him. & that idiot told me he's having his 2months hols. & his poly has got 6months of hols a yr. i hate him man, for purposely telling me this goody news of his. seems so nice to see him at redhill. is like a million yrs that i met him. at least he brightenup my day. woohoos~


guess guess me or my sis?
hahha.. okay luhh. i'm lame(:

okay i should be back to the main topic for today(:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER.( 5Nov)
tomorow is her b'day(: i'm still having headache for what i should give her. she has been a good mother, i should say. Though there are times when she'll scream & yell at me. that's where a child would actually curse behind her back. yes, i do that too okay. afterall i'm still a child but maybe i'm growing up. you see.those little little things that i got to know, like the burden that sorts of things that is in her. i actually getting to know it better. can say that appreciate her. really, yes i do. & now as i'm getting older~ real old. she's like not that strict anymore. whenever i'm like no money she'll just give me more, worrying that i'm short of cash.though we're not rich, but i'm contented with what i have. she would always phone me up to check if i've taken my meal. i know very well she cares.yeahh.. hahaha.

okay i'm ugly inside:x the only foto i can find.


& i'm angry now luhhh agrrrw....stupid.

No comments: