Sunday, September 02, 2007



could no longer hears your heart pumps
but still i heard the "lubb&thedubb"
oh sorry boy, it was just mine


my les girlfriend. hahahah

alohahh(:
people, my msn gives me hell loads of problem. i cannot even sign in. though there's still webmessenger but i guess i wont really use it. so to those we wants to look for me, either tagg here or contact me via phone. okayy.

so to that anonymous who asked me abt who's the prettiest& the hottest guy in my class. want to know? tell me who you are & i'll tell you.yupp. i wondered why it is urgent lol(: cute sia.i watched Hairspray. it was okay. seems more like concert. anyway henrylee's surprise was okayy! yayness!! hope he like that hottest/cutest/sweetest things i had done for him. okay, he ought to be touched by all the things i had planned. & because of that i'm so deprived of my beauty sleep. haha. but overall worth it.can you imagine weeling made something for him to eat? somemore in the middle of the night.i'm so great(: hahaha. hope he wont die-of-diarrhoea.

i passed by S.A.M. just that i'm all alone.that kind of feeling suck being all alone. but this is what i chose. isnt it? so do you even know why i did that? is ruthless of me to be that unreasonable. but no one will understand.sometimes when one is tired, just turn your head 45degree, or change your direction. everything will be much more better.i assure you.but obviously she'll die of heart pain.

& mother's b'day coming. like what should i get for her? she's quite a good mother, though sometimes i hate her lamenting at the top of her voice. but whenever i'm broke she will auto just give me more. okay. on her b'day then i blog about her(:

good luck to all taking N' level peoples. people whom i know (WJ, 3Js', YS etc)
Lee yi shao, we're still good friends right, arent we?
yawn-_- i'm off le. byeeeeeeeee


she's mine, mine, MINE. told you she's mine(:

people, make sure you'll miss me.love.love.love.

No comments: