Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HELLOHELLOHELLO, LOVES~miss me?



tomorow mark the end of prelims.chem cfirm fail.many other subs like also very high chances of failing.anyhows~

i feel that i'm getting more & more crappy lolx.i should tell you abt my dreams. that few days i dreamt that i saw minyang, & i ran up to him & i was jumping like a siaogina. & then i dreamt that weijie&alex crying like mad & i consoled them. i dreamt that my mum was holding a knife going to kill someone else, & i'm trying to stop.OMG luhh. like totally no link you see. the prev time was parachuting with px&kk. now more&more irrelevant things in my dreams.i think too much-_-

that day i bought a super huge sunflower lolx, for that b'day boy. he's a nice ass who cabbed to my house area to get the flower. hahha. sorry due to prelims i cannot send it to you.

super pissed with someone, i totally lost my trust in you. we were suppposed to be goody friend but it seems like just because of some minor thing & it strain our friendship. is it that guys only pay attention to their girl? & is true okay.i'm just so disappointed.we can stilll be friend, firstly letme box you, whack you. slap u. then we'll shake hands like a primary sch kids

uhhmm like what should i update with you guys?
ohyess i fell in love with the coffeebean that's near my house. not that there's hunks or what..be there to catch me lolx(:that day i went sengkang, walao. i miss the time when me&feli would always go there duhh. now like no more ehh. FELICIAERH, out with me to sengkang soon okayy!!
my msn still suck as ever. is still not working. fck


my sis said i look like an emo-freak.-_-
& a real fcker.duhhh


greathenrylee(: hahahahah mr sexyy-est guy.

i'm getting more&more sian.but i'm not emo.haiyerrrrrrrrrrrr... irritating%^&*% listen to weilian new song-nice! FIR's one also nice. i love wangleehom&selina's song. hahah. all nice!

I wrote your name on my hand
The soap washed it away
I wrote your name in my heart
There,it will stay.

Yes, i still miss you.



byebye folks.~

No comments: