Friday, June 29, 2007





randoms~

nicholas's surprise, me&ann

hello(:
one week is over & everything is so-_-, i'm like on the verge of dying.dont know whyy. cant seem to control myself. alright i must complain that my seat is so HOT, in a sense that the weather, temperature is rising like mad. & not that weeling is hot! but if u wanto think it that way i dont mind you see~hohoho! so everything wasnt that smoothly for me afterall. i'm trying to recalll what happen this week. anyway the new vp not bad luhh, you know why cos he looks young & he graduated from oxford. at first when you come to think of it, seems like kidding but so true lolx.alright i fastforward................

thursday(28june)
a bad day i guess. is the earliest day that sch ended, then lunch-ed with xiwen,olivia,wangzhi at mos. and everything that we talked abt seems so interesting. the fun never stop!! we talked abt haoyu lol. i missed him, he was so crazy when he met me&olivia in sch on wednesday. he wanted us to give him a hugg. then he went on so highhh~ with his story. OMG~ lamer ler he. anyway we talked abt his HIStory, and went on laughing non-stop. best part was when they said that JASPERTAN went for the prefect interview during sec1, i couldnt stop laughing. just that kinda laugh till whole face blushing & my laughter dont stop. sorry to jasper lolx, dont mean it!! digging up the history. there's also like the unforgetable sec2s camp, 2CIANS'05. hohoohoo.

today(29june)
thankyou to my dearest olivia for leading me to the place. i wasnt brave enough to manage that alone. thankyou so much. i felt like you're my besties in the class & is true, very very true. like how we actually survive last yr till now. when i turned mute in that place, thanks for all those u've said.bio practical today. but it was so shitty, like even the solution was wrong. then half way stopped everything. not funn): and had durian today with feli,xiwen,weiling,wangzhi,nicholas. haiyo my dearest olivia had oral so she cant go. but i'm sure she will do well for her chinese oral.yes!!! then durian was yummyy! eating at that place was hott, the freaking weather was killing me. cant stand mann!! anyway ard bugis till 5plus.

so my prev post i was madd. but the other special lady enlighten me. i was glad that i'm okay now. thanks! and then i realised had intensive practical almost every week. & i hate heating. & i must shout it out loud that weeling is really clumsy when doing titration. even mdmteoh said that. i was laughing away for what i did. even that assistant like teach me a million times i'm still so clumsy ehh. bwahahha. then yishao added me, i was freaking shock. half dead now. is like never talk before during tuition then he can find my friendster. waahh lolx. hopefully go tcc break-fast soon,yahh

&& TANYONGGENG, he's so cold.... wahaha. and he's a damn bad person, he broke my fragile heartt. get me a bandage please!! but he & huihui are miss by me lolx. so after O, our sentosa trip... okayy!! he said that.yuppp..
so tomor tuition. sian. dozed off.
more pics soooooonn. okayy! bye
so sorry to devill~

No comments: