Sunday, June 17, 2007


hello(;

i'm back from malaysia, i dont know what to say. i just have that kind of very mixed & complicated feelings. this time round back there, it seems like lotsa things has changed, maybe i'm not used to it. Mama's face really made me feel that i missed the place where i grew up, i missed all the people there, i missed the air, i missed everything & everything but i cant seem to blurt it out. feeling abit down. like how mama stays there, we cant visit her that often. i cant stand the loneliness in her, becuase i love her. lotsa things happening back there yet i couldnt help much. helpless feeling suck. how she help me dry my hair & comb my hair that day, treating me like a 3yrs old child really blurred my vision, this warmth that she gave me........ reminds me of when i'm 3yr old. she did that to me too & now is exactly the same feelings. just that i'm much more appreciative of it. learned to be appreciative of the peoples that's around me. though is like 10 over years, but i'm still missing the time when i grew up there, if i was given the choice i would want to lead a simple life back there. even for now, i'm very willing to do that. or get married at this age. OMG~ is like life wont be that stressful anymore.how nice

okay, shall tell you more funny things~ hey people, still rmbr xieshaoguang? he's in malaysia now, currently living there, he somehow opened a SPCA thingy in pekan.. then like mama's hse de dog is given by him lolx. so they named the dog "xieshaoguang"... damn funny lol...then everytime they will call the dog " xieshaoguang, come & eat' lolx.....
then my nursery teacher's grandchildren wahh damn cute...is like went her hse then they all playing peeka-pooo with me & sis. so cute lol
so sorry to those who called & msged me like(qianqian, keane, kendrik, huihui, peixian, Minyang, Dennis, Sedrilyn) some of them i dint reply back sorry!!
was ultra sweet of huihui to asked me if i want donuts. lolx. i was damn shocked lolx.
then kendrik asked if i want to catch a movie. lolx.
then qian ask me if there's any room that's available for renting. dotssss.
btw people, DONT EVER WATCH MEN IN WHITE.is a lousy movie, i watched it last sat with johans xiwen they all. & wahh is as good as fell aslp lol. really lor, when i go in is very energetic, then come out half dead cos is lousy. yucks

inside me is dead now...
such a boohoos~ suck.
sharing my baby fotos(: nice right.. hehehe

ME(: boohooos~









is MEEE.. heheheh
can u spot me? the ultra long socks de
dont you think my sis look like that small lil girl
who always act in channel8 de?

messy hair in the house(;

rocks right? her hair... heheheh
bro&me


Mama's wedding photos

me, dono who... my nursery teacher, sis & the son
Mama&me

bro&sis



No comments: