Friday, June 22, 2007


hair abit kuku


the man & the wives. hahaha















(not much photos, dint really take. ony had photos with sis)
more to go when people upload. k

hello everyone(:
it seems like rather long since i last post.had been busyy going out. i'm so freaky tired. anyway i should start with em.....


tuesday 19/6
had bio lesson & then 2nd surprise for nicholasyee. is like everything was planned previously. then of cos feli&me had to help out. so rush to bugis to take the cake from annlee first.then me&feli settle down at mac to wait for the rest of the people. we talked alot.bwahhaha. then here's this crazy auntie who kept on telling us abt her upcoming b'day just becos she saw the cake with us. anyway xiwen came then talked abt her aust. trip, then that women came up and became so helpful. godsake. met melissa,sedrilyn,pnelope,kiankiat,zacharie they all.. alot of people. anyway we went to prepare the surprise, somehow the chocolate cake melted under the sun. how gross it is lo. & we had to eat it. then went shop ard. they had sakae. while i ala carte. then after that homed.


wednesday 20/6
at first thought nth to do, then i date sis out to watch HULA GIRL. is damn nice. saw boonchew & friend there. couldnt recognise him at first. then sis told me. the movie is so heartwarming that the people ard me all crying. especially those auntie. OMG lol. then stupid howeyong prank me at night. i was very freakout, then when the truth was known, me,hy,nich,wang conference then talked super long. lol. funny ehh, then they quarrel i diam diam never say anything. hahaha. but i was prank too. bad right.


thursday 21/6
backed to malaysia the whole day. NICE. but haiz like things are getting from back to worst. when i heard abt the 40k, my heart sank like mad. i dont know why. anyway the whole day is food day.delicious food ard me. then catchup with my cousin. is really ladys' talk. they all talk abt their in-laws all this. gossipings(: hehehhh. like backed to sing in the night. malaysia's sky is super nice, the sky is filled my stars. is just like diamond sparkling somewhere else.beautiful~


today 22/6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUE GUO RONG
so at first was hesitating whether to go anot & ended up i went okayy. so i thought i was late ended up met xiwen & we're the earliest. haiyoo then met dacheng. he called me. at first i dont recognise then he pat on my shoulder & then i was thinking who he is then i got a knock by someone else. lol. hahaha said hi to him. then met them at cine, then met wangzhi's friend. he's called li long, his every lil movement look like guo zian ehh. i was shocked to see that. the way he walk & all those. then they pooled while i talked lotsa shitt. the funniest part is when me&xiwen grab wangzhi's hand on the street.. then gurorong,qian,li long at the back... qian suddenly grab they 2 de hand & all of them siam lolx~ she's paiseh. & all of us ROFL~ hehehh. wangzhi is me&xiwen's de. lolx then both of us left while they K... then we went plazasing for secret recipe. the cake is delicious. dont have my favourite blackforest, i tried chocolatebanana. not bad!! then went daiso then homed. then saw zhu an &co. lalalala.

when i got home i was thinkin i should have K with wangzhi&co, like 8 got home then no one at home. very sian. haiz.but then i realise how much i miss guo zian. like i'm announcing to the whole world. is stupid of me not to cherish what i had in the past. but when i learned to do so, people dont. this is saddening, isnt it? imiss the time when me,feli,zian,yuchi & co were good. haiz. i miss him running away from his flight & talked to me that night. i miss my tears for him.i miss everything he had done for me & yet i just let it slipped away. how nice if i could re-wind everything. i swear i will cherish what i had. but is no longer the same anymore because he alrdy left. serve me right-_-

i'm so much in love with all the malaysian stars/singers etc.... i like huang junyuang, chen ren feng, lin yu zhong... lalallaa.

byeeeeeeeee

No comments: