Monday, June 25, 2007

dont ever judge a book by its cover. not even the status,position,studies or even looking at the side of $$$. i dont know what went wrong with me. madness is all in me. was freaking angry. can say that i'm petty so on & forth but what i heard was incredibly unbelievable. isnt it true that even kindergarten teachers thought us not to despise people or another way round to love one another. but this society sucks. like do you ever think what your mama & kindergarten teachers thought are true? dreamon.. i couldnt believe what i heard from my peers. like how others are actually loooking at how,who & even where you're from. this is so ridiculous. is like even working adults are doing that kind of ruthless thing, so do you really think is so fcking TRUE to have love,care&concern? no matter what class we're from, all of us are the same. dont u see that all of us eat,slp,shit.... isnt it the same... i cut my hair or rather trim my fringe because is long, who knows i'm being that lucky to be caught. and the sch rules doesnt state that girls cant have a proper haircut with proper fringe & mine is short fringe. i went to trim it for sch re-open & all the other girls are having their hair problem too .. & all of us are the same/equal. everyone should understand it. my peers have got even longer fringe but why i'm the only one? just because i'm in this class? this class may have the attitude problems and all sort of things but i'm not being the snobbish one going ard telling ppl off this & that.dont just accuse that i'm one of them. i just feel that all of us all the same, if you think that i'm being sarcastic, that's ur problem of how you want to think it.i know i'm in the wrong of my frigging messy hair. but my fringe is SHORT. is shorter than last time.. & i say ONE MORE TIME all of us are the same. dont judge me like how you want it. i cant seem to control my anger anymore, time & time again stupidity that befalls on me, like i will say "oh my mama, i'm wrong" stupid things that i did that i couldnt even believe it myself. just what's happening to this pathethic world of mine. i'm not trying to be so kelian sort of things in my blog. i just think that this is the best place where i cant vent my irritating frustation here. & tomorw i just have to be that nerdy girl going on with her hair so tied-up & well clip. i hope so.
like other sch girls esp good schs are all having girls with hair problem. so what's so wrong abt mine? every 9 out of 10 girls are having HAIR PROBLEM. alright people~good schs girls are also having HAIR problem, but just becos of the GOOD NAMES everybody thinks is alright. LIKE I MENTION UMPTEEN TIMES, all of us are the same. stop it.

i scream my lungs out to father. he was obviously scolding. OMG~ i', so-_- . wait he's not scolding me, he's just siding me.

like STOP STRESSING ME OVER MY HAIR. i would just be a nerd clipping my hair uppp....

No comments: