Saturday, May 26, 2007





this is my dear kitty<3

hello(;
today went for tuition & like boring. i just dont know why. though today can understand the topic but just abit bored. then rush off to meet friends. just some weird thing popped up. i'll tell you the next time. lucky kahkhei save me.i was damn freaking scared. all the siao ppl are like existing on this earth then bus-ed with qianqian to town again. dont know why i'm like every weeked very town feel-_- then bought tickets for pirate of the carribean & that weijie was late. how blur he was to even lost himself. and this idiotic person actually laughed at my kitty necklace( why so funny? is ultra cute......) they just laugh at it when they pulled it, and my kitty just went on struggling &vibrating till the string was back to the normal. is cute right? that two person really laughed their asses off..then had the movie, was ultra nice though i dont like the form of those scary monsters just felt gross. but afterall is superb! 2hrs45mins. damn nice. then the angmo teenagers were behind us, they were really making a fool of themselves disturbing others. so the guy next to me was like kept looking whenever they made noise, he kept looking at me like my fault eh. then qian very noisy she went( arghhh, wahhh, eeeewww) all sorts of comments. her reaction funny and wj& my face really dotsssss.... lolx. the show was really fantastic, i rate it 4/5. people, catch that movie. and someone actually said i auntie. wahhh fuming~ lolx. but i forgave him cos he said something better afterward. heehhehh.

malaysia mama called, i realise i miss her voice so much,
i want herrrrrr. i want to go back.
things has been helly,
her voice make me cry
i just want to go back please, mother!
just let me go back for once.

anyway byeeeeeeeeee people

devil, i'm just abit feeling guilty.
take care!!!!!!!sorry that i chose not to reply you.
but u're misses by me(: take care

No comments: