Monday, May 21, 2007


imagine me in the middle.
then olivia&keane
who always cheerup me whenever i'm sad!
thankyou my loves(:
sosososo love powerpuffgirl

randoms~

bro's b'day cake(last few weeks)

hello everyone(:
pirates of the carribean coming out real soon. another movie that i wanted to watch badly.anyway sch today was okay!the feelings of going home early is really superb! i'm loving it~so todayy in class was like -_- but luckily there's always a keane sitting behind me to crap with me, how nice~ and this 4yr goody friend really fantastic(: though there are times when he's heartless..roll eyes*. Anyway there's OLIvia to talk to. yuppp!! iLOVEtalking to the 2 most impt people in my class.i cant imagine what will become of me without them in the class, maybe a damn emo girl? LOVE LOVE LOVE them<3 okay!
assembly was great today~ anyway jiahui said one thing to me today. how could you ever be insane? alright, it just changes my thinking so much.

byeeeeee.

No comments: