Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Morning alight mother then cabbed to sch.finished paper and went for the movie(spiderman3), missed all the fun with felicia hehehhhx(adventurous hide-&-seek game we had) used to be goody friend, and now of cos we are still best friend.anyway me,feli,xiwen,olivia,ann,nicholas,howeyong & bra went. movie was nice. yupp. like finally i watched spiderman.(: i LOVE IT. then after that ard 5 homed.

i miss minyang<3, i missed him sitting next to me & always lend me pens,pencil & always telling me interesting stories. i miss him.... rahhhrahhhh.






i miss you minyang<3


thoughts filled me up, sometimes i must say i'm really hot-tempered. i could easily blab out anythings that i lik or even i dislike that easily~ how easily? as you can see from the previous post.
my heart was sentenced to dealth.could still rmbr vividly what i did to so many people last year, quarrelled with girls and so on, i'm really sorry to whoever i've actually scolded but that was mainly because of my childishness......anyway you said before it was because of your friends. but it turned out to be just WEareOVER. simply these 3words. how cool right with 3words and then resulted in our hatred towards each other for so freaking long. isnt it amazing,boy! you pretended that nothing happened but left me all those mess to clear up.my heart sank. how much i wanted everything to be back again at that time, but you simply walked away. thanks to all my friends who were there beside me and led me to who i am today(: thanks my friends. You're totally a changed person, you only thinks that you're living in your own world and leave the hell out of me. i must say that my attitude suck big time after eveything. i put everything to an end for long but why isit that you have to tell others "girls are to be played"? you just tore me apart. you made me realise that you've PLAYED me and i'm just a toy who's played by YOU, i'm so cheap to be played. what about you PLAYBOY? don't you feel sorry to girls who are played by you. come on, just stop what you're telling others. i'm a slut,bitch,cheap person so what? i'm just so sad for what i heard. All the rages that's in me comes to a stop, i made my choice of not ever going to let all this things to be brought up again. i swear. let bygones be bygones. (no offence to anyone) sorry boy~ too.

goodbye boy~

No comments: