Sunday, May 26, 2013


Hi, here's an update of my life now. Slacking, ample amount of sleep every day, running, meet ups with friends. Is good that I space out my meet ups, so that I have time for myself and for Ben. Started running on alternate days and hopefully this will go on all the way to mid June.

Caucasians
#1 Yesterday I went for a run at noon. Kinda regretted doing that though, because the sun was high up, it was so hot! Initially I was running at fort canning but I saw 1 squirrel and 1 disgusting weird creature, probably a reptile. I'm someone who gets disgusted by reptiles easily. So enroute to mbs, ran further yesterday, should be 6Km. I guess i was looking pale, a Caucasian stopped his bicycle infront of me and offered me his water. Such a nice guy :) brightens up my day totally. Humanity restored 

#2 (The day before) On my way home, on the escalator up from the mrt station. I saw this Caucasian  smiling to me, so I smiled back ( is a friendly gesture isn't it) so I continued walking, and was actually deep in thoughts. Then this Caucasian suddenly appeared beside me, walking with me and I didn't realise till he said "Hi" to me. So I literally screamed and jumped. Scare the hell out of me. So we started talking for approximately 15mins. Is nice to meet friendly strangers, talking about any other stuffs. Think I'm too friendly -.- but wait I didn't disclose my name, email, number etc...





No comments: