Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy girls are the prettiest!

Having my coffee break now.

Sitting and thinking maybe she's the only one whom I can bare my heart. She knows me inside out. When I'm bored, I text her or call her. When I'm troubled I tell her. She knows all my secrets. I'm glad I have her. There were a few times, when I called her and I couldn't reach her. And I told her, oh no I realised I don't have that many very very close friends and she was the first that came to my mind when I can't decide to choose between a black or white dress.

Just like she saw a top, can't make up her mind she will text me for my opinion too. hope we will go on a short getaway before I start working...

I have a quite a few close girlfriends, that I know they are and will be there for me! Just like I will be there for them too. They are times that I can't help but to feel how fortunate I am to have all these girls with me!!

"We are best friends that: if I fall, she will pick me up, after she finish laughing" hahaha! This is so true for us...

No comments: