Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rain

Whenever it rain, I feel so sad. Especially when you walk out of the library alone, you just feel >.< horrible. Extremely cold and I need a hug now.

My days for exams are numbered. Haiz~ scoldings from people who care about me almost everyday. They nag at me everyday and will always end up very angry. I'm still in my own world man! After studying for close to 17years, is only the last year that I'm finally convinced that I'm not cut out for studies. To be happy or to be sad you tell me? I just hope to get it over and done with for this year~ but I'm not ready for the workforce. I enjoy schooling, happily training to school, after class I can do whatever I want at my own free time. But touchwood, I don't want to retain please!

Depressed Thursday. Wish you are here now..

No comments: