Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine

Happy V Day!

Mine was great, what about yours? Ben was being a sweetheart, didn't expect him to buy me flowers and when I saw him walking towards me with a bouquet of flowers, I was over the moon. This is the second time I received flowers from Ben, the first was during my 21st last year.. Did not expect any flowers from him for V day because We both agreed that flowers are costly and not worth the money since they will wilt after a few days. But when little surprise that comes along, you just feel :D and so blessed. Once in awhile, is good!

Dinner was at Trattoria Lafiandra @ Singapore Art Museum. We love Italian food and if you realise any special occasion, we will usually ends up with Italian food. My first time at this restaurant and Ben's second time. Not too bad, will be back again to try their pizza!

<3 lovely V-day'2013 Thankful and feeling blessed!









No comments: