Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I need a pencil case (ziplock bag no more pls)

Stayed home in the day, sit&watch contractor fixing stuffs. It practically makes me feel more tiring sitting/staring and watching.. The final countdown, tomorrow I'm going for lecture. Please let me catch the bus at the disgusting bus stop(clementi). I shall wakeup early for school yeah!

Meeting Olivia in less than 3hrs time @ Holland Village, I hate that place seriously. I'm happy to meet Olivia there but definitely not the damn place. Others like it because they says that is kinda like a caucasian place in Singapore- but ben doesn't go there often (not even once with me), with the yellowish lightings, small area but cozy. But I just dont like it because it is inaccessible for me. Whatever it is, I still gotta drag my ass out of the hse there....

Heading out to buy stationery, in need of a pencil case. Because the pathetic me been using ziplock bag for gazillion years,a little over exaggerating but is really embarrasing when you take your pens out from a ziplock bag. I just do not want to freak people out during the first lect since i'll be alone. k bye!

No comments: