Saturday, September 10, 2011

Istana

More photos on my fb

X Work ending on 16 Sept (Friday) Freedom..
X First lecture 22 Sept, alone for first lect :(
X USS next Sat&Sun! Can't wait, because I have never been there before
X Primary School friends on 24th, noted down yeah
X Jiamin & Peixian next week
X Yanny after she's back from BKK.

Photobucket

So you think you can float? hehehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This lady is hella funny?! actu cute to the max.... LOL....
Photobucket

3pm at home resting for the night. Getting ready for tonight, hitting club with sec sch clique. When's the last time I stepped into a clubb?/ Anyway, I'm pretty much excited for school. 4months 1week of holidays is no joke. The hols is finally coming to an end \m/ I'm the only one who's excited for school. Apparently my colleagues and friends are not atthe very least excited about it except me. heehee. Ok, offto watch dramas...

No comments: