Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photoshoot

Love the photoshoot pics yay!


Photobucket


Photobucket is taking quite some time to upload my photos.
O M G, can you believe it that i'm starting school in 2days? Heehee.. Last weekend was good, stayover at Shangri-la Sentosa and USS. I finally got to USS and it is so frigging small. A pity my sis has her prelims and she decided to stay home and mug, mother ended up not going with us because sis did not go. Anyway, shall bring them in to this pathetic small theme park some time soon after her A's.

For the past few months, there's a commotion going on at home deciding where we heading to for year end trip. #1 Hongkong #2 Bangkok #3 Australia #4 Japan #5 USA #6 Singapore... So is very confusing, I was the one that suggested USA because initially Ben went back and I didnt know if he's coming back? So i wanted to go USA badly. (But of cos is so expensive, I can't afford -.-) Then every few days, they will say here, there,here there.. Actually I don't want Bangkok,cos is so-.- Big sighhh.. So i kinda feel that this Christmas I will end up in Singapore which may not be a bad thing :D If I'm not going anywhere, shall plan a trip with Ben. The most annoying thing is that I will miss out quite a few lectures because the school management decided to be a bitch and give us no break during december. And according to year 1's timetable, I assumed that we will finish syllabus around Jan2012 but who knows our timetables will be stretched longer and is gonna end late Feb. I'm gonna miss hell loads of lectures :(


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: