Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hi-tea

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday: After lecture, meet peixian. Is strange that we stay quite near but we meet once every donkey years. I like peixian's camera. (I'm without make up in this pic and I like my face in these pic :D) I need a new camera.

School and work driving me crazy. I feel so tired, so drained but I kept telling myself is going to end soon- I just need to push myself and perserve through. Counting down to 3weeks- out of Singapore, finally! I need to relieve my stress. Some of my friends been saying that why do I take it so hard and get affected by others so easily. I dont know why too. This emotional* thingy creep inside me all the time. Haha. I need to be more cheerful and chirpy.

Alright. There's Stats lecture tomorrow morning, then work after that. No work on friday because I have Econs lecture. Hehehe... Byeeeeee.

No comments: