Friday, December 10, 2010

Growling Stomach, Angry Me

I have a weak stomach. Is normal that your stomach growls when you're feeling hungry but mine is definitely weird. Is driving me crazy when I consume a little food, and then I feel so full. Sometimes I feel really hungry, so i eat alittle more but who knows, I feel bloated and I want to burp it out. The thing is my stomach is going against me, I cannot burp out as and when I like. Urghhhx.. The weirdest thing is that my sister has almost the same problem as me but hers is way way way weirder than mine. She burps non stop when she's at home, whereas I cant burp it out. She's taking chinese medicine and my mother wants me to see the chinese physician as well but I really dont like chinese medicine. (So bitter) Hey stomach, stop it.

Last two days of work at Tiong Bahru Plaza (saturday and sunday), Teen titans performace :D Ok bye.

No comments: