Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bye 2010, Hi 2011

2010

Studies
Is time that I conclude this year- Beginning of the year, I think it was a bad year when i got back my A level results. But then, now I think it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I accepted my fate and moved on in life. Really, is not so bad. I dont want to mention how sad I got at that period of time (you can go to my archives and read)

New friends in 2010
I'm glad that I made new friends and clique in the new environment. Especially my lecture clique (the 10 of us) and as for my FOC friends: we still meet up often. Other than these friends, I got to know others through freelance jobs :D I like to make new friends because is just so awesome to know somebody from scratch. The world is so small that you will have mutual friends and so on. Or i should say because Singapore is so small that's why is so easy to meet someone whom your friends already know and vice-versa.

My old friends
We still meet up often. Primary school friends: (Huihui, Yonggeng, Eleanor, Jowe) We break the record of meeting up more than once this year. I know is funny but i dont meet my primary school friends every week or frequently but we are still very close. Next primary school clique : (Ann, Skip, Kuankoon, Minyang) This clique is weird. Right now, I'm not able to predict when we guys going to meet. I miss them. (Jiamin & Peixian): It seems like we only meet up on each other birthdays.

Secondary clique: (Felicia, Xiwen, Ann, Nicholas, Howeyong, Guorong) Hehe, i think we see each other very often just that there's no 100% attendance. I think because we stay ard the same area that's why we meet up more frequently :D I have a few secondary school friends whom i meet solo but I think they missing in action. They should know who they all. So when are we going to meet? 2011? Dont tell me 2012. Hehehe

JC clique: My council friends (those that I'm close with) and my classmates 08S12! Extremely close with council peeps because I would never forget all the saikang stuffs that we did for the school, yet nobody appreciated us! Though I dislike the school but I miss council friends. (Zhixuan, Suwei, Serene, Fiona, Ernest, Jay, Weicong, Kegan.....) I didnt include huimin here because I see her everyday in school now. hahah. Oh i think i included her now since i just typed out her name. ROFL. I want to meet 08S12 soon. Maybe i should organise a class gathering soon. I see Sharon and Ruoqi quite often but I dont get to see Fuqin and Shengyang :( These two are my clique in class, we used to be so close despite the fact that i'm the only girl in the clique. They're damnnnn nice.

Family
I have more time for my family right after A level ended. So i think A level is a screwed up bitch that tears you apart if you didnt do well. You will think that, oh you wasted so much time on it, sacrifice the time that's supposed to be for your family. urggghhh. ok I have to shutup before i go on and on about this........

Myself
More time for myself this year. Great! I feel loved and happy. BBBBBBBBB hehehehhehe Awesome.


10 more days to 2011. Enjoy the next few days of this year. I'm finally getting out of singapore for a short getaway. Merry Christmas and have a good holidays!! <3

No comments: