Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My wrist hurts so badly.
It happens so frequently -.- that I feel my wrist suddenly loosen on its own. So disgusting!Maybe i should go for accupuncture soon!

Off day on every wedneday till mid december. I love Wednesday the most (for now). Finally binded my notes together. Or else, I feel so untidy when i go for lecture, is like i have to slowly digg out papers from my bag and then you realise that people beside you, or beside beside you have their notes ready on the table. I want to be like them. haha. So for now, no more digging out notes which are tied up in rubberband.

Damn stress up by alot of things recently. Miserable. Miserable. Miserable. I need to get out of sing soon. Studies I stress, Money I stress a little, Friends so far so good. Get a life, Weeling.

No comments: