Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can i have school uniform party?

Awwwhhhh. ..

I love this PE shirt the most. Even though I'm the polo hsecaptain (Supposed to love green and wear green) but normally you'll see me in this grey Peejaycee PE shirt. So i only wear it at home now :( sad right? I also miss this pair of shoes ):
Photobucket

Our fake England! haha. I want to wear school uniform!!!!
Photobucket

Hehe! Showcase the damn ugly tie! Dont know who designed this tie?! So ugly.
But i miss the school badge alot :( (Ohyes, ruoqi very cute right?!! Sharon the tomato face also cute)
Photobucket

I also like the tee. (I forgot what is that called) Wahh Wah Wah, i miss uniform!
Photobucket

Bye people!

2 comments:

Sha said...

OMG UNGLAM! i miss peejaycee uniform too hehe. <3<3

wweelingg said...

Hehe. I realise your face a little tomato! So cute :D