Monday, September 20, 2010

3 days off for me!!!!!!! (my post at the bottom)

Huimin's 19th birthday celebration w lecture clique. This is not the full force :D Over at Timbre for dinner last wednesday. We're going to have Geegeegee outing this coming sunday! That will be my second celebration with her. Good right? Haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good one, the green man in the middle :D Haha. Good try!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

NICK-OH-NICK! Oh wait, he's my FOD and FOC friend! Nicky baby?!! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi. Today is Monday and I'm so happy today because my next lecture is on Friday. Mega happy. I was supposed to go party with my friends on wednesday and Saturday but I didnt go on either days. I was feeling unwell that I just want to sleep my days off. Yes, I slept my last week off just like that. Damn sad. I managed to meet Felicia & Nicholas (super last min?!), Rick (Impromptu one) and a few of my FOD friends (6 of us only?!)

I realised I have stalkers! Dont laugh but is so unbelievable. Friends who come up to me saying that I read your blog /check you out once in awhile- This is normal and acceptable right? What I'm referring to is secretly stalking me. Hehe! Like how my pencil case looks like etc. Omg! I thought that only happens in dramas.

I want to complain!! Why clementi bus stop always flooded with students? Everytime I panic when I'm at the bus stop. Imagine Ngee Ann students on holidays now, so what will happen when all the students are back to school? Most likely I wouldnt be able to squeeze myself up the bus! I thought I'm very auntie and that it wouldnt be a problem for me to get on the bus easily. Fat-hope you know! Today, I was stucked at the front door and I didnt have a chance to even tap my ezlink card (so that bus trip was free) Really! Traffic and Human congestion at clementi is mad!

Alright, I'm going out for dinner. Bye.

No comments: