Friday, May 21, 2010

NTUC Income Partnership Distribution
Photobucket

For the past 5months, I learnt alot while I was attached to PD!! I'm glad that I made new friends there. Without them, my days in income wouldnt be wonderful! Love them alot! Thanks!!! I gained alot through this work. Though my jobscope can be quite shity at times, but at least I'm given the opportunities to go out for seminars, talks, enrolment, HR Summit etc. I hope I'll still stay in contact with all the friends and colleagues I met there :D

Because I know I will miss them badly.....

A few flykite session photos! This was taken weeks ago! (3-4weeks ago) I guess.
I think Johans and my face 70% alike in this pic. I just feel that. haha
Photobucket

Why we all so cute? so cute hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Felicia said that me and the moon! Awwhhh...
Photobucket

Life been good lately! Just that I'm running out of cash!! My april salary gone in 2weeks! Fck, Mad scary! omg. I'm v poor now! And my next pay day will only be 2nd week of June! Now you know what, I eat grasss!! Poor kid! I overspent!

Been heading out frequently for the past 2 weeks ( i mean everyday), but just that the camera always in my bag and i didnt snap that much. From now onwards, I willl take more photos when i head out with my friends. Next Thursday i will be working for Isetan Private Sales and then the next job will be in June. That's about it! So now, I'll just slack at home and enjoy life to the fullest!

Alright, maybe I should type something for those who chance upon my blog. I know that many have received NUS/ NTU/SMU letters. Ok, it seems like friends around me received the rejection letters and they are feeling sad about it. Alright, I know some of you cannot get in to the course of their choice and they are stucked somewhere. Please dont be sad! I hope everything is ok for you guys! You might be thinking who am I to comment about it? But I must say that I was a hundredth times more upset than any other people when i received my results. (Ok, not to going to repeat my grandmother's story) But I guess, those in this situation, different people telling you different things now. For eg to go for this, dont waste time! Or if not they will ask you to opt for this and that. But Whatever it is, you've to decide for yourself! Make a decision that you wont regret! Even if it turns out to be not what you expected, at least you know you've tried and that was what you want. For me, I believe that everything happened for a reason. For those who received the rejection letter, dont be scared! Be confident enough to go for the appeal! Appeal once- if fail then go again! Appeal for the 2nd, 3rd times! Of course you must know what you want! I know is not easy, but do something for yourself. Fight for what you want! All the best to my friends out there!

Next week, i think it will be a busy week for me! Initially, I thought i would be free after income's job. But no, I've been actively blocking off my schedule for meetups and more meetups with my friends. Hehheh! oh crap, i dont give a damn about me having no time for myself! I know that June I will be mad busy with my job, by then I wont be able to meet the others. OH-MAMA-MIA I need money! Money Money i love you, come to me please! Money-crisis, you suck so much!

Today: B for lunch, A for dinner at Marina later.
Tomorrow: Should be PJC for my award (Should I go?), Meet Ann in the evening
Day after Tomorrow, 2days after today: Outing with B

K bye!! Should I change to tweetdeck instead of current twitterific?

No comments: